- Client has been in Malaysia for a long time and is a solid well known bank situated at the heart of the city center.
- Ensure all Board/Board Committee meetings are conducted smoothly. This would include the issuance of notice of meetings and compilation of meeting booklets for distribution to the Board/Board Committees’ members.
- Attend meetings of Board, Board Committees and Management Committees.
- Ensure that all minutes of meetings are prepared accurately and on a timely basis for comment by the Members of the Board/Board Committee/Management Committees.
- Ensure that all decisions of the Board/Board Committee are communicated to the affected parties promptly and on a timely basis.
- Prepare Directors’/Committees’ Resolution.
- Statutory Records/Compliance Matters
- Maintain statutory records of the Bank and ensure timely filings pursuant to the rules and regulations.
- Assist all matters in relations to Company Secretarial and to ensure compliance with statutory or regulatory requirements or Companies Act 1965.
- Custodian of the common seal for the Bank.
- Provide guidance and technical advice on secretarial issues as well as best practices in relation to corporate governance matters.
- Review the terms of reference of the relevant Board Committees/Management Committees within the Bank, where applicable.
- Liaising with regulators/external auditors/advisors.
- ICSA qualification
- At least 5 years of working experience in company secretarial experience with knowledge on Bank Negara Malaysia’s relevant guidelines/BAFIA.
- Good writing skills and communications capabilities, able to work independently and deliver results within stipulated deadline.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com/id →