- Client has been in Malaysia for a long time and is a solid well known bank situated at the heart of the city center. They are one of the top 3 local bank in Malaysia.
- To support senior management within TEG and guide subordinates in implementing all CF transactions.
- To manage and guide officers in understanding their scope of work for each assignment.
- To review all submissions and other documents prepared by officers prior to submission to either clients and/or authorities to ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations.
- Support the Team Head, Associate Director and Senior Manager in managing team members.
- Structure CF proposals.
- Manage and guide officers in understanding their scope of work for each assignment.
- Ensure the proposals, submissions, circulars, prospectuses and other documents are in compliance with guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain relationship with authorities, client and other professional advisers.
- Managing timeline of the exercise/assignment.
- Monitor status of compliance of the conditions imposed by relevant authorities.
- Ensure timely invoicing of fees and monitor fee collection.
- A recognized degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, Economics or any relevant degree from a recognized university, or Equivalent professional qualification such as CPA, CFA, ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA and etc.
- Excellence analytical skills, numerical and attention to details.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to work under pressure, in meeting tight deadlines, independent and possess positive attitude.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://firstname.lastname@example.org/id →